My week is split between working for The Union Direct four days a week, and, for the remainder, writing fiction. I'm with Fraser Ross Literary Agents (as Liz MacWhirter). I still take on occasional freelance jobs for favourite old freelance clients. Over the years, my work has won 25 creative awards.
Recent freelance projects include:
* The Byre at Inchyra - Website copy for a niche wedding venue in Perthshire.
* Benromach Single Malt Whisky - Tone of Voice and copy for all packaging, offline marketing and the website www.benromach.com
* The Athenaeum, The Grove, The Runnymede-on-Thames, Greengarden House. Web copy for 4 hotels and offline copy such as guest directory, brochures, postcards, ensuring seamless brand language.
* Creative Scotland - Copy for 'Scotland's Creative Learning Plan'; edited Scotland's Dance Sector Review; copy for brochure on Arts Interventions in prisons.
* Cairngorms National Park - 10 'Surprising Stories' for the web; 'Reflections' brochure.
* Firefly leadership coaching - A Brand Story; website copy.* Conservatoires UK - Strategic Plan.
* Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. A Brand Story, offline and style-setter web copy.
* Bulgari. Web and spa brochure copy for their hotel in Knightsbridge.
* Glenmorangie. Visitor Centre copy.
* Starhotels (Italy, Paris, New York). Web copy for 22 hotels.